Back to 90's
Duration: 4 days.
Minimum group size: 3 persons.
Available to do on: from 31/05 – till 30/09
- Private Mini Bus Transfer
- Rope Adventure
- Soviet Union bike trip
- Access to the water park
- Private Apartment
- Private Mini Bus Transfer: Pick up and drop off at the airport and other destinations.
- Canoeing: Canoeing along sea side and rivers has become a very popular pastime among visitors to the country. Canoeing opportunities are provided by tourists farms and a variety of adventure sport companies. You will have a great adventure at the Baltic sea.
- Rope Adventure: Have fun during the high roads and get different experience between earth and sky.
- Soviet Union Bike Trip: We offer you a two hour tour around the areas where you can still see some buildings from the Soviet Union times, when Estonia was known as Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic (ESSR). You will see the biggest block house area (micro-district), where lives 1/3 of Tallinn population, also the Lenin Palace of culture and sport. It is an easy going bicycle tour, where you can cycle and admire the surroundings, meet other tourists, ask questions and find out other things to do in Tallinn.
Included: bikes, helmets, safety vests, soft drink, guide, raincoats (if needed).
- Access to the water park: You will get unlimited access to the water park for the whole family for one day.
- Private Apartment:
For 3 persons:
Spacious apartments with one bedroom in the center of Tallinn just 15 minutes´ walk from Tallinn's Old Town.
Beds: 2 single beds + sofa, bed linen.
Rooms: living-room with an open kitchen and dining area, one bedroom, bathroom with bath or shower, entry hall.
For 5 persons:
Beds: 4 single beds + sofa, bed linen.
Rooms: living-room with an open kitchen and dining area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath or shower, entry hall.
English speaking guide will provide you during the holiday.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: